Saturday, June 12, 2010

Game xii ~ 1st at Beaconsfield

*my opponent actually has some difficulties mentally, as he cannot read. I thought that was important to mention*

I won, the Warboss was all that was left by game's end.

750 pts versus Orks.

EC; 140
AAC vow

Crusaders. 6+4; 157
Flamer, PF

Crusaders. 6+4; 157
Flamer, PF

Dreadnought; 133
MM, HF, XA, Smoke

Dreadnought; 163
MM, HF, XA, Smoke, VENERABLE, Tank hunters

= 750

He had MegaNobz, Boyz, Deff Koptas and Warboss.

He didn't rush at me and instead we wheeled around one another for a time. The Koptas hammered the Dread, which made me sad. Then I charged him, duffed him over and consolidated away, leaving the MegaNobz out of position for an easy charge.

Of course he Waaagh!ed and caught me, but by that time the VenDread and Crusaders were able to rush in and overwhelm them.

What was fun in this game was that it wasn't merely rushing at one another at full tilt, and although KillaKanz are better than MegaNobz, MegaNobz are still capable of mulching even Crusaders due to our lack of power weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment