Saturday, December 5, 2009

GAME 7 in the Garage.

BT v Orks. 1500 pts. Annihilation & Spearhead.

Kill points: I had 10 and lost 1; He had 11 and lost 8.

Wow! I won and after last game it was quite a turn around.  The 1 to 8 score line flatters me.  I had 2 squads with one Initiate left, 2 more squads low on Initiates and my Vindi was immobilised.

I kept the Marshal in a squad this time :)  Strange enough it looked like he would die ~ I had left him and Crusaders just within assault range of 3 Killa Kanz :(
Spearhead stops me from being separated and so I did well.
4 Initiates charged Eavy armour boyz with the Warboss.  I directed all my attacks against him and killed him, saving me from Powa Klaw trauma.
The Ven Dread charge the KK mob and hit 3 times, scored 2 glances and 1 pen, and destroyed 2 in one charge ~ hallelujah!
The Vindi didn't get a shot off this game either.  Constant attention saw it missing in action.  That is a part of it's roll though, draw fire from the other Armour and the Infantry.
The 3-las-Pred again served it up to the second KK mob.  AV 11 and 'immobilised' becoming a 'destroyed' result for a squadron really makes them a worthwhile target for the Annihilator.

*I changed the Marshal to Terminator Armour (which gives free Terminator honours) and Adamantine mantle.  With 3 wounds, dropping to 5++ save didn't seem so bad when instant death is of no effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment